Monday, September 4, 2017

Aurora Wings Challenge: #56- Anything Goes- Nursery Art using "Flower Moon"



Hello Hello All!! I have another beautiful Aurora Wings image to share with you today!! And hopefully in a really unique way no one has used it yet... Eeeks!! I'm so excited about this and a couple other projects using this image. I immediately was inspired by this image and had 3 ideas pop into my head just like that! So today I will show you the first and next month you will see at least one of the others!!
This is the beautiful "Flower Moon" image!! Isn't it stunning? And sooo different!! I have never seen anything like it!! I LLLLLOOOOVVVVEEE it!!
So wanna see what I did with it?
I colored her up bright and beautiful with a baby girls nursery or toddler room in mind! That is if my little girls don't steal it first!! LOL 
Isn't it awesome!! I love the way Mitzi has the hair flowing through the whole moon; popping out in different places!! It's just so cool!!

Here she is a little closer up without any frame around her... I love how the flowers and different elements come right out to the edge for you; so you don't have a big uncolored area ya know?


Just a few close ups to show you all the stunning details Mitzi has drawn in for us!! All those water droplets(as I saw them) and all those different layers of different flowers!! Amazing!!
Thank you for another amazing image Mitzi!!!

Now if you want "Flower Moon" too you will find her here:

And make sure you play along this time with our "Anything Goes Challenge" on the Aurora Wings Challenge Blog!!

See you all next time!! Thanks so much for popping by!!

4 comments:

  1. Oh Sara, I'm totally mesmerized by your coloring! The detail of every single element is beyond exquisite and your colors just SING! I can't even image how long this took but it was obviously a true labor of love. The perfect sentiment in the beautiful font is the icing on the cake. I would never be able to part with this beauty. Unbelieveable! (Now I'm dying to see your other ideas. HeeHee!) xxD

    ReplyDelete
  2. I adore the way you used this image, Sara! It really was my intention to leave that space so people could put whatever sentiment in that open space. You picked the perfect sentiment to go with! I love the beautiful, saturated colors and the no-lines approach of your coloring on this image. Thank you so much for this breathtaking inspiration for our latest Anything Goes challenge at Aurora Wings. Mitzi xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow... this is beyond words... so beautiful. Must have taken forever to color but it was well worth it... Had my eyes set on this one for a while but I think I will skip it... mine will never be even near your stunning piece of art. Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, this is so beautiful, I love your colour choices for this image x

    ReplyDelete