Saturday, August 12, 2017

Flowers, Feathers and Fairies New Release: Gypsy

Hey everyone!! I have a super fun card to share with you today!! Sabrina has drawn us a Gypsy with an adoreable little monkey!
She looks just like what I always imagine Gypsy's to look like!! And how sweet is her little pet monkey!!

I turned this image into a card for my little sisters 30th birthday:
I always think bright, bold colors, that may or may not go together when I think Gypsy. I just think they like what they like and that's it. So I totally used that gypsy spirit when I chose my papers and embellishments.
"You are exactly who & what & where you are supposed to be and you are lovely" I thought this was totally the perfect sentiment for my sweet sis's 30th!!


And there you have it!! Make sure you pop by the Flowers, Feathers and Fairies Etsy store to grab her!!! You won't regret it!! 

Thanks for popping by!!


1 comment:

  1. Fantastic! Love the bright bold colors you used. Sentiment is perfect!

    ReplyDelete