Saturday, July 1, 2017

Flowers, Feathers and Fairies: New Releases!!! Floating Isles and Hunter with Wolf

Good Morning Everyone!!! I have a couple super awesome new images to share with you today!!
Flowers, Feathers and Fairies just released this awesome new background digital stamp called Floating Isles and I love it!! Soooo much!!
Floating Isles Background Digi Stamp - JPG

So first I merged with "Tiger Lily" and colored it up!!
I created a day scene for this image and I absolutely adore it!! Look at all those layers in the sky!! Just such incredible depth created by Sabrina here!!

Next I merged it with "Hunter with Wolf" and created a night scene:
I love all the details that are left for us!! I chose to add a few little stars as if they were just starting to appear but wait till you see what Sabrina did with her night scene!! Its incredible!!

And lastly we let my 6 year old have a little play with the "Floating Isles" and "Peony Fairy"
Skyla had so much fun coloring with up!! She was thrilled to start looking at cast shadows and layers and although its not perfect I think she nailed it!!
Sabrina added an extra large peony and a couple little ones in the grass for us and she's told me if anyone wants to recreate this just purchase the 2 images and send her an email and she will send you this file with the extra Peonies added.

That's all for me today. I know it's short and sweet and missing all kinds of links I usually give you guys and I do appologize but I'm running behind with my life and just finished coloring late last night. Today is Canada Day so we are heading to join the celebrations with the kiddos and I must go dress and sunscreen the masses!!
Happy Weekend!!!


PS Make sure you pop by the Flowers, Feathers and Fairies Blog to see what everyone else created!!!

I am entering these projects in the World Wide Open Design Team Challenge.

2 comments:

  1. Great projects. Thank you for sharing with us over here at World Wide Open Design Team Challenge and best of luck with your entry.

    Angie DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice colouring! Thank you for sharing with us at World Wide Open Design Team Challenge and best of luck with your entry.

    Jacqueline DT World Wide Open Design Team Challenge

    ReplyDelete