Wednesday, October 19, 2016

Crafty Gals Corner Challenge #94- Be Fa-BOO-lous- Pocket Scrapbooking Card using Amelia Witch from Polkadoodles


This week the challenge is Be Fa-BOO-lous!
Find a project you like and let it inspire you to create one!

Our sponsor this week is:

Prize: 3 Digital Images

Polkadoodles


Prize: $15 Gift Certficate


Prize: $10 Gift Certificate 

I made an adorable pocket scrapbooking card and layout to show you today. This little Amelia Witch from Polkadoodles was just so sweet to work with! My littles witch was so excited seeing her come together as I colored her up!!
Isn't she just so sweet?

I've used the Ravenshead Manor paper stack by Recollections so put together this layout and I am totally loving these papers!!! 

What Fa-BOO-lous creation will you share with us this week?


No comments:

Post a Comment