Monday, October 3, 2016

Aurora Wings Challenge #37- Orange, Black and One Other Color- Using Butterfly Sprite Fancy


I loved this challenge so much I had to do it twice!! This time I made an adorable little butterfly card for my girlfriends daughter!!

Aurora Wings- Butterfly Sprite w/ Intricate Wings turned into a black, orange and green birthday card!! I love the way that it turned out!! 

And I glittered the wings...

Can you tell?


Sure you can!!! HEHEH

I used a CTMH Sentiment stamps and just some random peices around the craft room to make this CAS card for you! I really wanted you to see you could use this Challenge Theme for something besides Fall or Halloween images!! I do hope you will come play with us at The Aurora Wings Challenge Blog!!

6 comments:

  1. Too cute, Sara! the lime really POPS with the black and orange. Wow! Two great projects for this challenge. You ROCK! xxD

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm loving the bright lime green as your third color on this project!! Plays against the orange beautifully and make them both pop against the stark black. The greyscale coloring on the Butterfly Sprite is a beautiful contrast to her bright wings. Thank you so much for this beautiful second inspiration for our latest challenge at Aurora Wings today, Sara! Mitzi xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Another awesome card.. orange - black - green combo are soo beautiful.. love it.. <3 xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card... love the lime against the black. It really makes it pop. xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the lime green with orange combo, fab x

    ReplyDelete
  6. The green with the orange is perfect! I love this card, Sara!

    ReplyDelete