Thursday, September 15, 2016

Faery Ink:Pin Up Toadstool Faery: Birthday Card

Warning: This post may contain hints of nudity... Teehee!! I've covered her with a watermarks and its nothing major I promise!! The female body is a beautiful thing why shouldn't we include it in our art?!?!
This month I got to work with the beautiful Pin Up Toadstool Faery!! She was so much fun to get to do in both the PG and adult versions!! And even better I put them on the same card!! Wanna see?
This is the front of my husbands birthday card. Totally PG still full of fun with a hint of 70's flare lol

This is inside the flap! I'm pretty open with my kids so they have seen this version and loved it and asked no uncomfortable questions... but they did not understand the poison, and mushrooms and psychedelic background reference lol And that is totally not the lifestyle my husband and I lead by any stretch of the imagination its just fun to do something different and kinda bad ass sometimes!! Plus if you've followed me for any amount of time you know I love my riske ladies!!

So there you have my fun flip flap card for this month and I hope you like it! At least 1 version anyway lol

Materials used:
 


CTMH Ruby, Sunset, Black, Bamboo and Honey cardstocks
Random Pattern Paper
CTMH Just to say... stamps
CTMH Black Ink

No comments:

Post a Comment