Friday, August 5, 2016

FCCB #282- Summer Activities- Using Dreaming Tree- Spring Frame (Free SVG)

 Happy Monday and welcome to another Monday challenge!



Challenge #282-Summer Activities
Make a project with an activity you do during the summer.

This Weeks Sponsor



Dreaming Tree SVG's

There will be three $20 Gift Certificates!

And we are giving away a $25 Amazon gift certificate, courtesy of FCCB Design Team! 

To qualify for the prize, be sure to use at least 1 Cricut cut on your project and if it's not obvious, let us know what cartridge you used. If you use a Cricut Explore machine, at least one cut must be from the Cricut catalog of images.

If it isn't a card, you will get two entries into the drawing!


Design Team Inspirations 

Hey everyone!! I know I'm a little late to the party with this challenge but I just couldn't pass up the opportunity to work with one of my Dreaming Tree files!! I chose a quick and easy one to whip up tonight after the babies went to bed... but I made two!!! Do I redeem myself for being late? I thought these would be sweet little gifts for the girls to wake up to just because I love them.



Materials used:
Dreaming Tree- Spring Frame (Free SVG)
Disney Tinkerbelle and Friends Cricut cartridge
CTMH Sorbet and Hollyhock cardstocks
Purple glittler paper
Dollar store gems
The butterfly flourishes and solid butterflies were given to me in a collection of pre-cut die cuts given to me for my bday and I REALLY REALLY wish I had more of them <wink, wink, nudge nudge>

Now I have to get back to all my commenting that I am sooooo far behind on! I can't wait to see what you have been working on recently and what you will do with this challenge!! See you soon!!! Keep Dreaming!!! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment