Wednesday, July 20, 2016

Crafty Gals Corner: Challenge #81: Christmas in July: Using All Dressed Up- Christmas Star

 This week the challenge is Monochromatic!

Our sponsors this week are:

Prize: 2 Digital Images


Prize: 3 Digital Images




Prize: 7 Digital Images

Hey ya'll!! I can now officially state I have started my Christmas Card!! 1 down 149 to go.... I bet get going!! LOL
This little image is so sweet and was delightful to work with!! I'm glad I chose to do something sweet and simple with it... It speaks for itself!!

Materials used:
All Dressed Up: Christmas Star colored with copics
CTMH Honey Cardstock
Walmart Shimmer cardstock
CTMH Gold Bling Gems
Recollection Ribbon Trim

Have a fabulous week everyone!! I cannot wait to see the inspiration you all post for all those cards I gotta make!! Happy Crafting and Merry Christmas!! ;)

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful! Love the soft glow around the star. Only 149 to go!

    ReplyDelete