Monday, July 4, 2016

Aurora Wings Challenge #32: My Favorite Color; Using Roses 3 Pack


Welcome back for another Aurora Wings Challenge!! This week I worked with the stunning Roses 3 Pack to create this birthday gift for my Momma! Her favorite color is Red... and actually coincidently I think I would say it's mine too!!


The images are so beautiful I have been dying to play with them and I'm so glad the inspiration for them finally hit my when I bought the Dreaming Tree: Heart Fan Box SVG!! I love how this turned out so much!!

The single long stem rose all colored up and ready for the top of the box.
The rose corners all colored up for the card front.

The completed card.
The completed box

I filled the inside with little scrapbooking and card making nick knacks I thought she might have a use for.

And the completed project one more time because I love them! LOL

Materials list:
Aurora Wings: Roses 3 Pack colored with copics
Digital Stamp - Roses 3 Pack  - digistamp - Instant Download - Corners and Stem - Floral Line Art for Cards & Crafts by Mitzi Sato-Wiuff

Recollections Red Cardstock
Recollections Black Glitter paper
I'm sorry I can't remember where the pattern paper used for the fan is from...

Thanks so much for stopping in to see what I have made for you this week! Make sure you pop by the rest of the Design Teams blogs... I know they have created some amazing projects to show you too!!!






9 comments:

  1. Oh Sara, this is breathtaking! Your momma will be absolutely thrilled with this glorious set. Red is my fave color, as well and I adore roses. The fan is beautiful in it's own right, but imagine the surprise when she opens it. WOW! Your coloring on the roses is exquisite and so dramatic with the black and white. Fabulous project! xxD

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your mum must have loved this gift, it is so sweet and the roses are such an adorable touch, hugs, Marion

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is awesome sara, your roses are coloured beautifully, I am sure your Mum will love this x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautifully colored, what an amazing gift for your mom.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a beautiful set of crafty goodness. Your mom is going to treasure it! Love the beautiful roses and the box is just gorgeous!
    Hugs,
    Lena

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a stunning birthday gift for your Momma, Sara!! Your coloring on these roses is spectacular with great depth of color and velvety texture captured. There's something undeniably magnificent about red roses, and your gift set totally captures that. Thank you so much for this exquisite inspiration for our latest challenge at Aurora Wings. Mitzi xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Woow stunning project.. Love the red - black combo, your box design and also your superb colouring on those roses.. <3 xx :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. Absolutely gorgeous...
    Thank you for sharing with us here today at World Wide Open Design Team Challenge and best of luck with your entry.

    Wendy DT World Wide Open Design Team Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh my gosh, brilliant creation and design. I love it. Great work.
    Thank you for sharing with us here today at World Wide Open Design Team Challenge and best of luck with your entry.

    Annette DT Registered Owners/Admin for World Wide Open Design Team Challenge

    ReplyDelete