Friday, July 8, 2016

All Dressed Up: For Your Wedding; Wedding Card

Hey you guys!! I finally got time to do some crafting that's not Design Team crafting... I love my DT work but sometimes its fun to just make something without any guidelines isn't it? I'm waitressing a wedding tomorrow for a couple we have known for a long time. I hate leaving things to the very last minute but this doesn't quite qualify as very last minute does it? Lol

Materials used:
All Dressed Up: For Your Wedding digital stamp colored with copics
CTMH Gypsy paper
Walmart white shimmer paper
Forever in time gems
CTMH Artiste cricut cartridge

I am entering it in the following challenge:

3 comments:

  1. Lovely wedding card. That bow is perfect. Thank you for joining us at Tuesday Morning Sketches.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card!! Your coloring is amazing!!
    Thanks for playing along this week at Tuesday Morning Sketches!!
    Debbie (TMS DT)
    Debbie's Dash of This and That

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous coloring! I love your take on the sketch! Thanks for joining us this week at Tuesday Morning Sketches!

    ReplyDelete