Wednesday, May 25, 2016

Faery Ink: Ophelia in Wonderland- White Rabbit: Birthday Card

Hey everyone!! How are you today? I have a fun special release to show you today from Faery Ink!
Isn't she just awesome?
I turned her into a birthday card for my big brother. He's had a very rough year and I thought the sentiment might give him a little inspiration to keep on going!! And of course I will fill the inside with all kinds of love!


I'd like to tell you the materials I used as I usually do but today it was all mix matched items, just peices left.
I used Ophelia in Wonderland- White Rabbit and colored her with copics. As well as CTMH Artbooking Cricut cartridge. And I think maybe thats Graphic 45 paper but I can't be sure LOL

And I'm off!! See you all again very soon! Thanks for stopping by!!

2 comments: