Friday, May 27, 2016

Faery Ink: Destiny Bakes: Recipe Book

I have a super fun project to show you today!! My girlfriends daughter is turning 5 and they really like to bake. She recieved an apron as a party favor at my daughters 5th birthday a few months ago so I thought I would add on to that with a cookie sheet and alphabet cookie cutters, some small spatulas perfect for little hands and a cookie icer. But before you can use all your tools you need the most important thing.... COOKIES!! So I made this little recipe book just for her using Faery Inks Destiny Bakes. We put some of our favorite cookie, muffin, bread, and square recipes in there for her and made sure to leave lots of room for her to add her own favorites!!
This is the front cover. I laminated it to keep it safe from spills. It is colored with copics and techniques used in the Kit and Clowder October 2015 Create and Learn Class.

The insides I colored with Crayola Pencil Crayons quick while the cricut wrote out the recipes on each card... It took awhile but I think it makes it much neater for her to read.


I left about half the book blank for her to write in her favorite recipes and to color if she wanted to!!

I hope they have so much fun baking together with this birthday gift!! And I hope you found some inspiration for using Faery Ink Destiny Bakes cuz she is just to cute not to use!!




1 comment: