Tuesday, April 5, 2016

Kit and Clowder Classes Completed!

I had a chance to finish up some classes these last few days and get a few projects made!!
Kit and Clowder just released their new Elements of Nature class a week a ago, I think? You can use that class to learn how to color orchids like these:

 This image is using the Kit and Clowder February Create and Learn Class. I made it to match the other one I made for my neice. Now my neice and nephew have matching ones for their room!

And this last one is using the Kit and Clowder March Create and Learn Class. Its for my youngest nephews first birthday... I thought this image was just too perfect for this scene!!



And that's what I have to share with you today... so much more to create in this next little bit so keep checking in!!

No comments:

Post a Comment