Wednesday, April 27, 2016

Dreaming Tree Hydrangea Tray Using Aurora Wings Hydrangea Sprite Floral Card

Now to show you the full tray we made for my husband Grandma for Mothers Day. She lives in a nursing home so we thought a little tray of flowers would be just perfect to brighten up her room!

Materials used:
Aurora Wings: Hydrangea Sprite colored with copics
Dollare store cardstock- grey, yellow, purple, blue and pink
Recollections yellow and grey plaid paper
Dollar Store bakers twine in a BOW
Tim Holtz stick pins (METAL)
Yellow brads (METAL)

I am entering this project in these challenges:


And the little ATC floral card I am entering in the Wicked Wednesday ATC Challenge: Put a Bow on it

Thanks for stopping in today!!! Now what am I gonna go make next? I think the girls think it should be lunch! LOL

5 comments:

  1. Super, super cute I think your husband's grandmother with absolutely adore this!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow- super impressive. Very creative...thank you for sharing with us at Crafty Gals Corner.
    Amy-DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like her, gorgeous colouring. Thanks for joining us at Wicked Wednesday :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your Hydrangea tray is amazing! It would make a great entry over at the Emerald Creek Dares challenge :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are gorgeous! Just my type of plants, the ones you don't have to water...Thank you so much for playing along with us over on the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge Blog this week :)

    ReplyDelete