Monday, February 22, 2016

Little Mermaid Birthday party

My oldest is turning 5!! :( getting big way to fast for this Momma!! She decided to have a Little Mermaid Birthday Party this year. We have had a lot of fun making all the decorations and goodie bags together!! Take a peek if you need some ideas!!

Let's start with the invitations! Thank goodness this year we only made 7 LOL 3 for her friends and 4 for scrapbooks and babybooks. I used the Cricut Disney Dreams Come True cartridge for most of these projects. It was alot of cutting but I think they turned out so cute!
The inside of the invitation:
These are little bags of sprinkles we sent out with the invites. The girls are all gonna bake thier own little cakes and decorate them so we thought it was a cute little addition to the invite. We are hoping they bring thier sprinkles back to decorate thier cakes with but who knows they may get eaten in the mean time! LOL This image is by Sassy Studio Designs and I colored it up with copics, I also used a mini background technque learned from my classes over at Kit and Clowder.
These are little cake toppers we made for the girls cakes. I took the cake topped off the Elmos party cricut cartridge and modified it to be little mermaid! Did I mention I love my circut!?
For thier goody bags we took a plain kraft gift bag and cut another Ariel and some circles to make it Little Mermaid.
Inside thier gift bags they will have these little aprons I sewed up for them as well as mini cake pans and  popcorn bowls to use while watching every Little Mermaid Movie ever produced LOL 


These are little take out boxes I personalized for the girls to take their decorated cakes home in:

Gift Tags for all her presents:






Alittle mermaid dress up apron!! I`m sorry I have no tutorial to share with you for this!! I just took some scrap materials from my Grammas basement and whipped it up!

Thier goodie bags all ready to go!


I know its not a very good picture but here is the birthday banner I made for her:


Little miss with her first birthday cake; decorated all by herself!!


Cupcakes for the second birthday event:

And her birthday cake on her actual birthday:


And that`s how we rocked The Little Mermaid 5th Birthday at our house! Hope you found some inspiration today or even just had fun taking a look!! See you again soon!!







1 comment:

  1. Great party with wonderful decorations. I really love the aprons and the cake toppers for each girl.

    ReplyDelete