Thursday, January 28, 2016

Valentines Day #1

Hey ya'll!! With Valentines day just a few weeks away I have spent the week coloring a crafting away... And I must say I am pretty proud of what I came up with!!
My tiny humans and I made some Valentines Day gifts for thier friends at playschool and play group:

They had so much fun filling all the little baggies with smarties!!
Materials:
Dollar Store baggies
Cricut Printable Sticker Paper
Smarties

This is hubbys Valentines day card:
Materials:
Peacock patterned paper
Wooden Embellishments sprayed with Heidi Swapp Mists
Feather Dies
Doily die
Elmers Feathers
CTMH This Moment Stamp set
CTMH Inks
Karleigh Sue- January Coloring Club digi colored with copics
Tim Holtz Arrow

I am entering it in these challenges:


This is my youngest daughters Valentines Day card:

I had so much fun working with this new set of images from Polkadoodles!! And the sentiments that come with it are perfect for almost any occasion!! I hope she loves it!!

Materials used:
Copics
Prima Leaf

I am entering it in these challenges:


And this last one I made for my boss cuz she's awesome!
Isn't that digi just adorable!!!

Materials:
Sweet Escapes digi colored with copics
Ribbon recieved in a swap from South Africa
Paper recieved in a swap from the UK
CTMH This Moment stamp set
CTMH cotton candy ink
Recollections Pearl Hearts

I am entering her in these challenges:




6 comments:

  1. Wow - what an amazing group of Valentines - you've been busy!! Thanks for joining our January challenge at One Crazy Stamper!

    ReplyDelete
  2. loovely cards cute Thank you for joining in at Karleigh Sue x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great selection of cards.
    Thank you for joining in this weeks CCT challenge

    ReplyDelete
  4. Va Va Voom! I am sure your hubby will love his card. Love the colors you chose for it.

    Thank you for joining us at Crafty Gals Corner for our Anything Goes challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, lots of great creations, especially love the Valentine for your daughter! So happy to see you playing along in our In Bloom challenge at Digi Choosday! Hugs:) Audrey DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. A great collection of cards - your card for our challenge is so cute!

    Thanks for joining us at Digi Choosday.

    Helen x

    ReplyDelete