Thursday, January 21, 2016

Kit and Clowder November Create and Learn Class

Have you all missed me?? I have missed me!! LOL I have been so busy with life that getting my blogging done has been nearly impossible!! So grab a coffee, pull up a chair and enjoy I have soo much to show you!!
First I finally finised the November Create and Learn class over at Kit and Clowder. I loved it so much I had to do all 3 style!! And I had to take the pencil image and color it with copics too!! LOL
This first one is the main class image:

This is one of the alternate backgrounds and I am sooo in love with the look it created!!

This is the 2nd alternate background and I really enjoyed learning how to do the sepia look!!


And lastly this image was for the pencil class and I loved it soo much that I had to do it with copics too!!

Now what to do with these 4 5x7 completed images? LOL


1 comment: