Thursday, January 21, 2016

A few beautiful simple cards

I did have a little time these last few weeks to create a few simple, pretty cards! This first on is by Yam Puff and I colored her up to send her to Australia for my teacher at Kit and Clowder.
 These last 2 I made to give out to customers at the restaurant for thier birthdays or special occasions. I love how elegant they turned out!!


I am entering the black and white one in the Seize the Birthday: Clean and Simple challenge.
Thanks for stopping in today! I hope you have enjoyed everything you have seen and maybe got some ideas of your own!!!

3 comments:

  1. Gorgeous cards! Love that die now that we have it figured out lol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Simple yet so elegant, the black embossed background is striking with the fancy white die on top! thank you for joining us at Seize the Birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. All of these are lovely. The bold black & white is so striking. Thanks for playing along with Seize the Birthday.

    ReplyDelete