Tuesday, December 8, 2015

The last of the Christmas Card!!!! Wahoo!!!!

So today I finished the very last of the Christmas cards!! They are all now made, signed, stuffed with family photos and sealed!!! I am so excited!!! So here's the last of them for a while!!!

Materials used:
Bo Bunny Sleigh Ride paper
CTMH Stamp
Tim Holtz Faded jeans distress ink
Bo Bunny Liquid pearl
Chipboard snow flake

Materials used:
CTMH Artiste cricut cartridge
Silver glitter tape
Tim Holtz Mowed Lawn distress ink

I am entering this tag in this challenge:


Materials used:
CTMH Artiste cricut cartridge
Silver glitter tape
Tim Holtz Mowed Lawn distress ink

I am entering this card in this challenge:


Materials used:
Bo Bunny Sleigh Ride paper
Silver Glitter tape
Karleigh Sue: Bah Humbug colored with copics

I am entering this card in these challenges:
52 Christmas Card Throwdown- Pick a Previous challenge- So I picked Sketch #40 from June 2015


And this last one I just wanted to show you!! We made Candy Cane sliders for the oldests play school class!! How cute are those?!?!

Thanks for stopping in again!! See ya later!!

7 comments:

  1. Très jolie création Sara, créative et originale, merci de jouer avec nous chez 52cct, biz

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sadly I have been unable to play along with our sketch at Sketch Saturday recently and I still have lots of Christmas cards to make and send but well done you for being so organised and finishing yours. I love your fun creations in your post today especially your candy cane treats and fun Sassy image. Thank you for joining us! Hugs, Lesley

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful festive creations! I love your cards, Sara! Thanks for joining us at 52CCT, April x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful Card. Thank you so much for joining us at Karleigh Sue Challenge Blog. Good Luck. Hugs Rose xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super festive creations. Thanks so much for playing along with 52CCT.

    Please email me at dfrings@runbox.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I also meant to say, Have a very Happy Christmas, and see you next year!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely card thank you for sharing with us at Karleigh Sue Challenge Blog Hugs Sue xx

    ReplyDelete