Sunday, November 8, 2015

Water color christmas

I tried a new technique today... Did not turn out like I expected... But I will try it again with more of a layering stamp... I have the perfect set of flowers in mind... If I didn't de-stash them! LOL
But for today here is the Christmas card I created:

Materials used:
Tutorial for the water coloring-- go take a look hers is much more stunning than mine!!!
Tim Holtz Mustard Seed distress ink
Tim Holtz Mini Blue Print stamps
CTMH Ruby Ink
Martha Stewart white stamp pad
CTMH Pear and Partridge Cardmaking workshop stamps
CTMH Yuletide Carol papers
CTMH Gold Sequins
CTMH Gold circle Washi Tape

I am entering this card in these challenges:

Thanks for popping in! I hope to have a few more to post tonight!


2 comments:

  1. What a sweet jingle bell and I love the gold embossed script on the red card! Thanks, Sara, for sharing this with us at Merry Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A great card. Thank you for joining us at One Crazy Stamper this month.

    ReplyDelete