Tuesday, August 25, 2015

Numbest Best Wishes

Did you know there is an adorable little creature living in Australia called a Numbat? Well, I sure didn't!!!
 Image result for numbat
Isn't he just sweet!!!!
Mitzi from Aurora Wings did a fundraiser for these little guys a few weeks ago on her Facebook Group and this little digi was a part of it. I'm one for a good cause and adorable little creatures so I grabbed him up!! And today I finally had a chance to turn him into a cute little card!!

Supplies used:
Aurora Wings- Numbat Fairy digi
CTMH Black and Lagoon Inks
Recollections flower and pins
CTMH Just to say... stamp set
CTMH pattern paper
Copics:
Black fur:N7,8,9
Dark brown fur: E17,18,19
Light brown fur: E11,13,15
Flower: R24,Y38, G05
Wings: R24,27,29; YR02,04,07, Y13,15,17
Grass:YG11,13,17
Clouds: C1,3,5
Sky: B06
Background made using Kit and Clowder background techniques from the mini handbook included in this months Create and Learn class

I am entering this project in these challenges:
Aurora Wings-Anything with Wings
Aurora Wings Facebook Group-Three of something (pearl headed pins)
Aurora Wings Facebook Group- Color and Craft Contest


And that's all I have for you today.. It is now way past my bedtime!! LOL See you all tomorrow I hope!! My oldest and I are taking a craft class tomorrow night so sadly I might not be around... I will be out making memories!! HEHE


5 comments:

  1. I've never heard of this creature! Very cool!
    Great take on the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The little winged numbat is really perfect for our current challenge at Aurora Wings challenge blog :-)

    Thank you so much for taking part :-)

    xxx Karola xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous coloring, Sara. I love the little scene you've created. Thanks so much for joining our "Anything With Wings Challenge" at Aurora Wings and for contributing to the numbat cause. xxD

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice..
    Find the best quote here for all the anniversaries like marriage, office etc anniversary wishes

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the bright wings against the blue sky background you created, Sara. Thank you for your support of the fundraiser, and thank you for joining the 'Anything with Wings' challenge at Aurora Wings!

    Mitzi xxx

    ReplyDelete