Wednesday, June 24, 2015

June Create and Learn Class

Hey everyone! I finished my June Create and Learn Class from Kit and Clowder!! This beautiful image is "Hi Deer" by Ching Chou Kuik!


I had so much fun doing these!! I had to challenge myself on the second one to put in some defintion for the legs cuz I have a large deer graphic to color in the next few weeks and I needed to practice!!. I think it turned out ok? What do you think?

I'm entering this image in the Ching-Chou Kuik Challenge Blog "All creatures great and small" challenge for the month of june!

See ya soon!

2 comments:

  1. Sara, what a lovely coloured in image you have done which fits perfectly the Ching-Chou Kuik Digital Stamps Inspiration and Challenge Blog Monthly Challenge this month of “all creatures great and small”. Thank you for entering and best wishes in the draw. Kym (Ching-Chou Kuik Digital Stamps Design Team Leader).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow love the background you did. I know you must be taking classes from Alyce. Love them both. Thank you so much for joining us at CCK Challenge this month and good luck.
    Linda K. DT

    ReplyDelete