Saturday, June 6, 2015

Butterfly Birthday

So we have a little persons birthday today and I have been so busy this week that I am just now getting her card ready... Whoops!! I had the image colored though!! Does that get my bonus points?
I know that the party we are attending is a frozen party but my 4 yr old picked this image for her friend and how do you fight with that? She's been asking me all morning if its ready for her to finish yet! But sadly the Stickles is still drying...
I am going to enter this card into these challenges:
Seize the Birthday- Animals (butterflies count right??)
Cute Card Thursday- Summer Colors (butterfly catching in purple and pink is totally summery right? LOL)
Crafty Gals Corner- Summer Fun (Again butterfly catching?!)
Freshly Made Sketches-
 
And now here is my creation!

Materials:
Faery Inks- Jasmine butterfly catcher
Random papers from the bin
Copics to color
Purple and pink inca gold
wink of stella brush and pen
CTMH Just a number stamp set

See ya all tomorrow I hope!!

7 comments:

  1. Very sweet image.....beautifully colored. I love your pretty background too. Thanks for joining us at Seize the Birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card is so adorable Sara, great coloring

    ReplyDelete
  3. This will definitely make any girl happy! So lovely!
    Thanks for joining us at Seize the Birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So pretty! Thanks so much for this beautiful card for my princess. Still not ready for her to turn 6 tomorrow...

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so sweet and a perfect card for a little princess' birthday! Love your beautiful coloring a nod the DSP you chose. Thanks for sharing with us at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So pretty - perfect little girl card! Thanks for playing along at Seize The Birthday :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous card with lovely colors and design. Thanks for sharing with us at Crafty Gals Corner Agnieszka DT

    ReplyDelete