Monday, May 11, 2015

Purple and Pink Sparkly Fairy/Unicorn Birthday Gift!!

Our friends little girl was celebrating her 4th birthday this past weekend. I was told she likes pink, purple and girlie things... She has 2 older brothers so girl things are alittle scarce... and she shares a room with one of them sooo even more unisex... We had to help in some way!!!

The girls picked her out a unicorn and bunny playmobil set... I'm not sure exactly what that is... It looks like Lego mixed with Barbie? I dunno... my girls didn't seem to interested except that it went really well with this:


I colored Polkadoodles Octavia Moonfly Unicorn with copics and used my new technique from Kit and Clowder to create the background. Then I hoped on my cricut and created the mat, star and tag. I painted some stars on with Silver Precious metals on the frame and some swirls with Black Stickles. And there you have it. Let's not say it was a quick and easy project because it was far from it... especially when I got done coloring one except for the unicorn to have the littlest finish it for me... with my copics... except she barely touched the unicorn... it was more Octavias face and hair and dress... and I started over!! 

Other supplies used: Wink of Stella brush in clear and Wink of Stella pen in grey, Ivory and Rose perfect pearls, Purple Crayola, and Pink Heidi Swapp mist

Then I needed a card... At 1220pm... the party started at 1pm... Yup, that hubby being home takes all my time I swear!!! LOL Love you babe!!!

I had already colored Polkadoodles Octavia Best Friends so I simply had to make her into a card. I used Freshly Made Sketches #185 but sadly I did not get this card loaded in time to enter her in the contest this week :(


I used just some scraps from the scrap bin, CTMH Typed Note stamp set (inside), Tim Holtz squeezed lemonade distress ink, some dollar store yellow sequins and copics.

And from what I can tell she loved her whole gift!!

No comments:

Post a Comment