Sunday, May 31, 2015

Mermaid Birthdays

So I got a new image on the Ching-Chou Kwik facebook group... and I colored her up for the challenge there, for the Color Me.. challenge and for the Seize the Birthday challenge as well.
The color challenge was:

the Seize the Birthday was anything goes! The facebook group was to use the image on a paper craft. I think I have done all 3! LOL
Here it is!!

Materials used:
Ching-Chou Kuik Carnation Love digi
Tim Holtz waves embossing folder
CTMH Goldrush and gypsy paper
Walmart Lagoon shimmer paper
CTMH Gypsy and Lagoon Ink
Copics-- if you want the list please message me!! I'm happy to share just on a time crunch today!!

Thanks for popping in!!

4 comments:

  1. Great coloring! Love how you pulled all the colors together.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Great coloring of this cute image! thank you for sharing it at STB!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sara, what an amazing job you did coloring that beautiful mermaid! I love the embossed wave background, too. Thanks for sharing your creation with us this week at Colour Me!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love that image and the texture in the background is perfect. Thanks for playing along with Seize the Birthday.

    ReplyDelete