Sunday, May 17, 2015

Calendar layouts

I know you guys haven't seen a calendar layout from me yet... And that's because the lady I take all my classes through and attend my monthly scrap night with designs them. I hate to take credit for her work so I never post them. This month however, I did some fun coloring to her design so I thought I would share.
This layout was designed by Chelsey Vorosmarty of Personal Touch Scrapbooking. Go take a look at her work she's so talented!!

So as you all know I ran out of the CTMH Blossom paper mid-scrapbooks and thats what I use for calendar layouts every month. So I took some paper that matches with the Blossom to create my layout. I misted the white cardstock with Color Bloom Gilded to give my pages some texture.
I did some creative designing in DS to create the hibiscus border-- not fun! I cut it on copics paper and colored it up with:
Copics: BG18,15,13,11; R27,24,22,21;Y17; YG17,13,11

Other supplies used:
Life is a beach cartridge
CTMH Hello Summer stamps
CTMH Lagoon ink
CTMH Coral Reef sequins

Now I have to go design a pooh bear new baby layout... See you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment