Wednesday, April 15, 2015

Thank you card for Guitar Teacher

My daughters last guitar lesson is coming up next week and like any teacher he deserves a Thank You! He took his time and an incredible amount of patience to teach my 4 year old a few notes on the guitar. And although she has decided to pursue other options at this time she really enjoyed her lessons and I am so glad he was willing to give her a shot!!!

I am entering this card in:


Supplies Used:
Tues AM Sketch
Tim Holtz mini paper clip for my charm for Cute Card Thurs
CTMH Teacher Appreciation and Sweet Music stamp sets for One Crazy Stamper

CTMH pear, slate and black inks
Random Paper
Tim Holtz Botanical Rub ons (sheet music)
Cricut Lifes a Party Cartridge
Cricut Quarter Note Cartridge

I think that's all for tonight... Have a great evening!!



Update: This card won the One Crazy Stamper April Challenge! Wahoo!!

3 comments:

  1. Awesome card, love all the musical elements. It is great that you could play along with us this month at One Crazy Stamper.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card!! He must be a wonderful teacher to take on a 4 yr old! He'll love this, I'm sure!
    Thanks for playing along this week at Tuesday Morning Sketches!!
    Debbie (TMS DT)
    Debbie's Dash of This and That

    ReplyDelete
  3. I totally missed this post! Great card to go along with the awesome mug you made for him! Congrats on winning the prize at One Crazy Stamper!!!!

    ReplyDelete