Wednesday, April 1, 2015

More Easter Candy!!

I needed to make 4 more of the Easter Test Tube Cards I posted the other day... And I needed to make them today! We have a very busy weekend coming up... Appts in the city, work, a very special birthday, and Easter to top it all off! Thank god my Design Space was only down breifly!!
So here they are:


I am entering this card in the following challenges:


 For this card I used:
Recollections burlap ribbon (I know you can't see it... its on the tags on the inside... and I deleted the pic before posting it... silly me!!)
2 peices of generic paper
CTMH Blush cardstock
CTMH Ivy paper (my last peice!)
Tim Holtz Worn Lipstick distress ink
CTMH Easter Wishes stamps
Recollections Test tubes
Generic buttons
Generic bows
Copics: Y13, Y15, Y17, BG45, BG49, N02, YR04, YR06, V12, V15, V17

1 comment:

  1. These are super, great image on them, and whomever recieves these will be so pleased. Thanks for playing our challenge at One Crazy Stamper.

    Leanne DT
    One Crazy Stamper

    ReplyDelete