Wednesday, March 4, 2015

Kiss me I'm Irish

So the challenge this week over at Fantabulous Cricut Challenge is St. Patrick's Day or the color green... I like a challenge so tried and tried to think St. Pattys day.. We are not big into celebrating the un-holiday holidays. This is not said to offend or insult... we just aren't Irish...
But I finally had a thought... the first time I officially hit on my hub was in the pub where I worked at the time. I lifted up my little green kilt and flashed him my "Kiss me I'm Irish" garter and made him kiss the inside of my thigh... well the rest is history. But that's always been a special memory for me because I am not usually so bold and I wasn't even drunk and he did it and that started it all.
So I thought maybe I could find a sexy little "Kiss me I'm Irish" image and make hub a little love.
I headed over to Saturated Canary because I love her images sooo much; typed in IRISH and Voila! Meet Shannon:


Supplies: 
Graphic 45 March Flourish paper
American craft Autumn crisp paper
Tim Holtz Mowed Lawn and Aged Mahogany distress inks
Celebrate with Flourish cartridge
Classroom- February and March cartridge
Wink of Stella
Copics--- I used like 1/3 of my colors... please don't ask me to list them... I will but I would rather go create something new!!


I know recently it looks like all I do are cards, but I swear!! I have some super cool mixed media projects building in my head... and the Bubble Guppies party is coming all too soon for this Mama!!

OOOoo, also, do you see, do you see?? I learned how to watermark my pics today!! I sooo wanted to use this Saturated Canary image and that's one of her copyrights is that she must be given credit and it must be watermarked... I hope I did it right!!! Thanks Wanda for teaching me how!!!

OK, next stop Elmo's World...

1 comment:

  1. Your card is gorgeous! Love the image and your colouring and the diecuts you chose! And, love the story most of all - so sweet!! Thanks for joining us at FCCB this week!

    ReplyDelete