Saturday, March 14, 2015

Its almost time!!

Its about to be spring time here in the great white north and I love it!!
We are very much a homesteading family... make our bread, can tomatoes, pickles, jam, fruit, you name it!! And I am still learning being a city girl at heart. So look forward to more on our growing homestead adventures this summer!! But for now... we started our corn and tomatoes today!!!
I bought a very mini greenhouse the other day and I can't wait to see how it works!!!




Come on tomatoes!!!

See you all next time!!  I gotta go finish chores and spend some time with hubs but tomorrow I have to be awake for 24hrs straight so you can be sure to here from me then!!

Update March 22: Check this out!!!!
10 Days later and look at all those little guys starting thier feed me life!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment