Monday, March 2, 2015

"Happy Birthday Top Shot"

My husbands cousin and I are really close. My bestie calls him "my person" for anyone who watches Greys. Anyway, he lives on Vancouver Island and his birthday totally snuck up on me this year!!

I have a TON of blue dollar store sequins from working on Bubble Guppies that I don't need, I'm talking like 4 packages worth of some colors!! So I asked Wanda what the double H-E- hockey sticks I was gonna do with all them... Her answer... SHAKER CARDS!! Count me in!!!

Enter Seize the Birthday card challenge. This time its anything goes "Masculine"

So huge hearted redneck hunter, shaker card, "masculine" and of course my new Artfully sent and Pinterest.... And this is what I came up with!!


Supplies:
CTMH Artfully Sent cartridge
Outdoorsmand cartridge
Dollar store sequins
CTMH liquid glass
Tim Holtz Distress Ink in Walnut
Plastic cut from plastic plum clamshell

Hope he loves it!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Super card...I am sure he will love it. Love the woodsy feel! Thanks for joining the girls and I at Seize the Birthday...we sure appreciate it!

    ReplyDelete