Monday, March 16, 2015

Christmas in... March!

Apparently I did not get enough all night crafting last night... cuz I'm in here again!! My fav room in the house!!! Oooo except the one with my bed that might win!
Any way here's tonights quick creation... I combined 2 challenges again today as I'm just running low on time this week Lol
Merry Mondays Christmas Challenge #150 this week is to use gifts..
52 Christmas Card Throwdown  this week is a color challenge; blue pink and silver


What do you think?? I kinda like all that color!!

I used just some random papers this time. Copics to color the gifts. Dollar store sequins. CTMH stamps.

Ta Ta for now!!

5 comments:

  1. I do like the card - nice combination of challenges. Love the sparkle. Thanks so much for playing along with 52CCT this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love all that sparkle and shine on your card - thanks for joining us at the 52CCT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful and festive card Sara, Thank you for joining us for Merry Monday.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very nice card, Sara! Love the sentiment and the fun colors. Thank you for joining us at Merry Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such pretty papers with vibrant colors and you little presents are so cute! Thanks for playing Merry Monday this week!

    ReplyDelete