Sunday, February 15, 2015

Frozen Scrapbook layouts

So now that the party is over its time to Immortalize the party in all of our scrapbooks. I create 3 layouts for everything, 1 for each of our books. The Frozen layouts are all basically the same just minor changes but those minor changes make the layouts each look very different. Take a look and you tell me!!

The first set of layouts and embelishments are for the birthday girls scrapbook. It took hours to cut and lay everything out and texting pics back and forth to my ever faithful "assistant", but I think we nailed it!! My general rule is that if its for the oldests book 99% of the pictures are of the oldest.




 I chose to add the pocket pages because I am going to be moving my scrapbooking in that direction for the year but there will still be standard pages mixed in so I thought this was the perfect opportunity to mix the 2 styles together and get just that little extra space for memories. I love the Kraft insert with all of the information about her on it!! It was in a set I bought at Michaels and I just happened across it the other day and felt it was perfect for her birthday!!

The empty space will be filled with another homemade card, just as soon as I hook up with my "Assistant". LOL

This is the little sisters layout so I made sure to add lots of pictures of her taken during the party as well as the birthday girl. And you can see that the papers and embellishments are just a little different.







And now for my pages for my album. I try to balance the pictures between the 2 kids, but since its the oldests party... 









I used Bo Bunny Altitude papers, Bazzil basics cardstock, Recollections sparkle paper, CTMH silver shimmer trim, feathers, CTMH aqua dots, CTMH glitter gems, CTMH Artbooking cricut cartridge and Pink Journey cricut cartridge, Bo Bunny liquid pearl, and Stickles.

So how did I do? Did I manage to make them Frozen without having the Frozen cartridge or stickers or anything really? Lol

Happy Crafting!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment